Montessori Work Plan Booklet, Weekly Progress Journal, Goal Setting, Reflection
Regular price $3.50
Unit price per
Using a Montessori work plan or journal will encourage your K-3 students to set goals, self-evaluate, and make intentional decisions about their work. It’s super low prep and includes both a cursive and a print version, as well as completed example booklets, which are useful when first teaching students how to use the work plans.
Your students will start the week by setting goals. Then each day they’ll record what they worked on. Never fear, picture prompts are there for children who are not yet reading, and they can fill in their work plan with drawings instead of text. At the end of the week there's space to reflect on how they did. It's perfect if you conference with your students and also useful to show parents and administrators!
Your students will love choosing an emoji as part of their weekly self-assessment and they’ll look back on their old work plans and old accomplishments with pride. It really helps to keep the learning momentum going. And the best part? No more wandering around the classroom disrupting others. You’ll be helping your students take responsibility and ownership of their learning.
- 1 PDF with teacher information (preparation and basic presentation suggestions) to help you get this lesson up and running as soon as possible
- 1 PDF with the print version of the work plan booklet
- 2 PDFs with completed work plan booklets to use as examples (print version)
- 1 PDF with the cursive version of the work plan booklet
- 2 PDFs with completed work plan booklets to use as examples (cursive version)