Do your Lower Elementary students understand north, south, east, and west? These Montessori-inspired posters will help elementary age children to internalize the concept. Print them in full color and give them a permanent display in your classroom. You also get a worksheet for students to complete and color.
Each poster is 8.5" x 11" (letter size paper) - You get three different versions of the posters to correspond with the materials and help you teach different geography related concepts. Versions included are: 1) Montessori map colors, 2) Montessori sandpaper globe colors, and 3) traditional blue and green. You also get two different versions of the worksheet (one with traceable words and one with blank lines).
- 1 PDF with preparation and presentation instructions for teachers
- 1 PDF with posters for the western hemisphere
- 1 PDF with posters for the eastern hemisphere
- 1 PDF with worksheets for the western hemisphere
- 1 PDF with worksheets for the eastern hemisphere